At KAHBR, we endeavour to provide our guests outstanding services and experiences in our Hotel; we value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our web sites, we assume, your acceptance to the practices described in this policy document.
This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:
- Personal information collected by KAHBR from its guests
- How does KAHBR use the personal information collected from its guests
- How does KAHBR share the personal information collected from its guests, including with third parties
- Non personal information collected by KAHBR
- Links to websites of third party marketers
- KAHBR’s policy regarding protection of its guests’ personal information
- How long does KAHBR retain your personal information
- Should you want to opt out
- Dos & Don’t to ensure your security
- Policy Modifications
- Get in touch for any clarifications
Personal information collected by KAHBR from its guests
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by KAHBR to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from KAHBR, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; your dates of arrival and departure from our hotels/restaurants/other outlets, your preferences when you stay or dine at KAHBR, your transaction history at KAHBR; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from KAHBR. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with you at KAHBR, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- When you will fill out a form (online or hard copy), stating your preferences when you stay or dine at KAHBR. Such information may include details relating to health matters.
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details.
- When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
- From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. To fulfill you request, KAHBR may require personal information about the person to whom you are sending an electronic postcard or message, including name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. Using this feature is tantamount to entitling us to store and use the recipient’s name and email address.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay or dine with KAHBR.